What We Do · Who We Are · Open Roles · Snacklife · Benefits · Investors · Media
🎙 What We Do
Our mission is to make restaurant operators successful and guests happy. Our vision is to build the best operating system for restaurants — self-serve first, superior product design, and mobilizing customer data.
Snackpass is one of the fastest growing marketplaces in the country and a top YC company.
We’ve raised $90M in funding from a16z, Y Combinator, First Round, Craft Ventures as well as industry names in the tech and entertainment such as Bastian Lehmann (Postmates), Steve Chen (Youtube), Justin Waldron (Zynga), Jonas Brothers, Steve Aoki and more.
We are hiring people who are hungry and humble to join us in any of our hubs (NYC, SF, LA) or remotely.
💟 Who we are
Hard working and ambitious. We have a chip on our shoulder and strive to be the best.
We care more about what's right than being right.
We ask lots of questions and seek to develop a full understanding. We seek to disconfirm our theories in order to strengthen them, with the goal of being less wrong over time.
We have a beginner mindset and are willing to change our mind.
Snackteam Special Sauce
- We look for clear thinkers and concise communicators.
- We wash blenders. We work on whatever is highest leverage for Snackpass and no work is beneath us. If a restaurant struggles to handle orders due to lack of staff, we will wash the blenders so they can keep going.
- We reason from the ground up. We don’t mindlessly apply playbooks and frameworks, even if they worked at past companies. We reason from the ground up and look at the unique and specific problems in front of us. We use past experience to ask better questions to get to the right answer.
- We are a tight-knit crew. We are inclusive, transparent, and have each others' backs. Feedback is thoughtful and not watered down. We love to have fun and keep things informal.
- We work backwards from a world-class customer experience. We strive for the best product for customers, period. We pursue quality at all edges. We go out of our way to ensure customers are happy — which sometimes involves doing unscalable things in the short term.
- The restaurant is our office. To learn, build and debug, we practice genchi genbutsu and often visit restaurants onsite. We are always talking with restaurant owners and staff, testing our products, and ordering food.
🎒 Open Roles
🌁 Bay Area, CA · ☀️ Los Angeles, CA · 🗽 New York City, NY · 🌎 Anywhere (Remote)
Life at Snackpass: food, friends, and fun times.
Snackpass offers competitive benefits such as health, dental, and vision insurance.
So that everyone feels energized to do their best work, Snackpass offers unlimited paid time off as well as 12 observed holidays.
With messaging tools like Slack and Discord, the office is wherever you are. Though remote friendly, we also have cozy pods in San Francisco, Los Angeles, & New York.
We encourage a growth mindset. Snackpass offers a professional development stipend and help finding industry mentors so you can continue to reach the next level.
Tools & Gear
Everything you need to do your best work. Snackpass offers equipment like laptops as well as a home office stipend, and plenty of Snackpass swag.
Snackpass offers parents 12 weeks paid leave to spend time with family.
Sometimes we don't do our best work constrained to the traditional 9-5. We create an environment where people operate when and where they are most inspired.
The best people often bring the best people. Snackpass offers an employee referral bonus program so we can continue to raise the bar.
We've raised $92M from top institutions, including Andreessen Horowitz, Craft Ventures, General Catalyst, First Round Capital and Y Combinator.
👼 Some of our angels and advisors
Bastian Lehmann Founder and CEO of Postmates
Todd Jackson Former VP Product & Design at Dropbox
Madhu Muthukumar VP, Product Management at Robinhood
Pags Group Steve Pagliuca, owner of Boston Celtics
HartBeat Ventures Kevin Hart's venture fund
Lenny Rachitsky Product at Airbnb
Turner Novak Banana Capital
Justin Waldron Zynga Founder
Steven Chen Youtube Cofounder
Meka Asonye Partner at First Round
Richard Alfonsi Head of Global Revenue & Growth at Stripe
Read some of our favorites stories about Snackpass. Click the link to read.